Friday 21 March 2008

March Birthdays

There were so many in this month, I thought I'd just end up having a blog post to do it.

March 5th- Happy Birthday Lindiwe Khulu! I hope it was an amazing day. Take care, stay in school, safe sex. No more drinking any Storms. XD Do your homework. =)

March 16th- Happy Birthday Thandeka Jwaha! Have fun my doll, and enjoy matric. It's gonna be one crazy ride, so enjoy it as it comes!

March 19th- Happy Birthday to my cousins, Nick, Andrew and Mark in that order. Nick came out at 8.00am, Andrew at 8.01am and Mark at 8.02am. So if my cousins ever deign to come online and actually check out my blog [in 5 years time maybe...], Happy Birthday. =)

March 20th- Happy Birthday to Jon Ti, in Malaysia; and Tanya Goromonzi and Steph Dabrowski in South Africa! Jon and Tanya, you're finally legal! To Stephy, it's just one more year to being 18, so savour ever moment (or pray that it goes faster!) Impending hug to my boets. =D

March 22nd- Happy Birthday to Chris Teh my fuzzy little 'half brother'. =P Stay safe, party hard, and I can't wait to go back to KL and hang out wth you again.

Happy Birthday all. Don't party too hard. =)

Mishy <3

No comments: