Monday 17 March 2008

Year 12 Ball

Uh-oh.

It's coming.

May the 2nd.

And this is something I've just realised.

I think it's been hanging over my head for a while.

But my work always stopped me from properly thinking about it.
...
Half my friends aren't going to the ball.

OMG, WHAT IS THE POINT OF FRIGGIN GOING THEN??

In addition to that, I have no time to look for the limo, or the stylist, or the before and after parties...

I'm going completely and absolutely mad. =/ How in the world am I ever going to survive?

Mishy <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.